SKF Digital Sound Level Meter. TMSP-1.
The SKF Sound pressure meter is supplied in a carrying case complete with windshield, calibration screwdriver, jack for external outputs and an alkaline battery.
- User friendly and easy to operate, no special training required
- dBA and dBC scale weightings for both general sound level and low frequency noise measurements suits most applications
- Fast and Slow time weighting selection to enable either normal measurements or measurement of average level of fluctuating noise
- Four different measurement scales to suit almost all eventualities
- Wide operating temperature suitable for diverse industrial environments
- User selectable backlight for use in environments with poor lighting
- Four digit LCD panel with both digital and bar graph display
- Max and min function for peak measurements
- Alarm functions (Under/Over) to indicate when the noise level is too low or too high
- Tripod mounting facility for use when the instrument must remain in the same position for a prolonged period
- Conforms to IEC651 type2, ANSI S1.4 type 2 for sound level meters
We Also Recommend
Unitor UltraSonic Liquid Level Indicator. Type LLi12. Made in Denmark
4 Port C/Ku Band Motorized Feed Assembly, Seavey ESR-124D
Seatel 9797B-69 in excellent condition. Ships Worldwide.