ElcoMeter 211 Mechanical Coating Thickness Gauge. Made in England
Elcometer 211 Mechanical Coating Thickness Gauge
The Elcometer 211 Coating Thickness Gauge, commonly referred to as the “Banana Gauge”, is a Type I instrument designed to measure dry film thickness.
The Banana Gauge is ideal for use in environments where the use of electronic instruments is difficult, e.g. inflammable atmospheres in oil and gas production, and for underwater* dry film coating thickness inspection.
This is one of the most popular mechanical coating thickness gauges in the world.
- Factory calibrated - with user calibration adjustment
- Foils supplied to check calibration on site
- Ideal for cold surfaces and underwater use
- Small and portable with an accuracy ±5%
- The “V” grooved base, ideal for pipeline inspection
- Available in either Metric or Imperial versions, the Elcometer 211 measures coatings up to 6mm (250mils)
We Also Recommend
Fluke 700P29Ex Pressure Module. Made in USA
Nemic Lambda EWS1500-24 Power Supply. 24 Volts DC @64 Amps. Made in Japan
KVH Tracvision M5 TVRO for Yachts. Sparingly Used .